Saturday, March 31, 2012

Published 12:25 PM by with 0 comment

Mamut's Bones Aion Quest



I've had some trouble when I reached this quest because I couldn't find the mamut bones so I decided that I have to post this, in case others are looking too. It's not a hard quest, but it takes some time if you don't know where the items you need are located. Anyway, I hope it will help you guys.

 Details about the aion quest: Mamut's Bones

Starting location: Beluslan
Race: Asmodian
Quest level: 41
Required level: 40
Reward:
XP: 1417200
Kinah: 80280
Greater Mana Serum

Steps to follow:

1. Take the quest from Kettar, located in Beluslan at the Red Mane Cavern.
2. Gather 7 Mamut Bones for Kettar. If you don't know where to find the mamut bones, go in the Mamut Graveyard, outside the Red Mane Cavern and you will find them there.
3. Return with the Bones to Kettar and get your quest reward.
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment